The charts below show the percentage of people aged 23 65 in different occupations in one UK town Ashby and in the UK as a whole in 2008

The charts below show the percentage of people aged 23-65 in different occupations in one UK town (Ashby) and in the UK as a whole in 2008.

The provided data enumerates the people aged 23-65 proportion in different types of careers in Ashby and in the Uk in the year 2008. As is observed, the national unemployment rate was lower than that of Ashby although Personal service and Office work were the two most common occupations there in the town.

As far as the details are concerned, in terms of unemployment, the percentage of Ashby was 4% higher compared to the whole nation. Meanwhile, 21% and 16% of Ashby residents worked in Personal service and Construction works, whereas that of the whole of the Uk was 17% and 10%.

It is also conspicuous that the proportion of Uk citizens employed in Professional and Technical works accounted for 14% and 17% while the figures for those jobs in Ashby were 8% and 9% respectively. With regards to Office work, 18% of Ashby residents worked in this field, one percent lower than the national average.