The charts below show reasons for travel and the main issues for the travelling public in the US in 2009 The line graph below shows changes in the amount and types of fast food consumed by Australian teenagers from 1975 to 2000

The charts below show reasons for travel and the main issues for the travelling public in the US in 2009.
The line graph below shows changes in the amount and types of fast food consumed by Australian teenagers from 1975 to 2000.

Given is a line graph illustrating the consumption of fast food including pizza, fish and chips, and hamburgers by teenagers in Australia over the period of 25 years since 1975.

In general, it is evident that while the figures for fish and chips and hamburgers increased, that for pizza decreased.

Concerning fish and chips, in the first 5 years of the period, the number of times people ate it fell, before rising in the next 5 years. There was a gradually decline in the data on fish and chips to under 40 times until 2000.

regarding hamburgers, from 1975 to 1985, the figure for it saw a considerable increase, followed by a steady rise for the rest of the period. With regard to pizza, between 1975 and 1995, the number of times people are it rose considerably and stayed unchaged at roughly 85 times in the last 5 years of the period.