The charts show the sources of the electricity produced in 4 countries between 2003 and 2008 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The given circular chart depicts the information about the product of Fossil fuel, Hydropower and Nuclear power in various countries from 2003 to 2008.

Looking at overall, it is clear that the highest data in India and Vietnam nation, meanwhile the lowest electricity in Sweden and Morocco.

According to the first and fourth chart, in 2003, Indian and Vietnamese exploited fossil fuel sources for electric production, which account for 82% and 56% respectively. At the same time, hydropower was also the second main sources in the Vietnamese electric industry (at 44%) whilst it accounted for only 14% in India. It is nuclear power which was a minor source in electric production in India.
Turning to the two left charts, Hydropower accounted for the highest proportion in both Sweden and Morocco at 52% and 95% respectively. Meanwhile, in Sweden, nuclear power played a significant role in electric producing in Sweden with 44% usage. By contrast, fossil fuel was not popular in both the Swedish and Moroccan electric industry.

Essays by the user: