The diagram below show the stages and quipment used in the pulp making process and how pulp is used to produce paper

The diagram below show the stages and quipment used in the pulp-making process and how pulp is used to produce paper.

The diagram illustrates the process of making pulp and creating paper.

Overall, it is clear that there are two stages to produce paper. The first stage shows ingredients needed to make pulp. The second stage is to use vary of equipments and pulp to manufacture the paper.

The first digram gives information about the mixture which includes 20% softwood, 40% water and 40% chemicals added and put in a machine named pulp digester machine. Then the machine heats the blend to export the pulp.

Next to the second stage, where the paper is product. The pulp is spreaded on a fine screen to remove moisture. After this process is conducted, the sheets of paper move along among roller to dry the wet sheets. In the nest step, the paper will pass through an iron that makes the paper get more smoothly. Finally, the last product is rolled up into a reel to be served for the other usages.