The diagram below shows the amount of pork and chicken consumed in the US between 1960 and 2003 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagram below shows the amount of pork and chicken consumed in the US between 1960 and 2003. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant

The line chart compares and contrasts data on the changes in the consumption of two types of meat—pork and chicken—in America over a 44-year period from 1960 to 2003.
In general, despite the fact that pork consumption surpassed chicken consumption in the first two decades, the amount of chicken consumed for the rest of this period was always greater than pork.
Looking at the graph more closely, one can see that the consumption of pork hit a low of slightly above 42 pounds per person in 1975. In contrast, five years later, consumption of this meat reached its highest point of a little less than 60 pounds per capita. Although pork remained the preferred meat from 1960 for over twenty years, by 1985, the amount of chicken and pork eaten per person was exactly the same, at slightly over 50 pounds per individual. It is notable that the consumption of pork grew steadily from early 1985 onward and reached a little less than 80 pounds per capita in 2003, whilst pork consumption remained relatively constant at around 50 pounds per person in the same period.