The diagram below shows how geothermal energy is used to produce electricity Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagram below shows how geothermal energy is used to produce electricity. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The diagram illustrates the process of producing electricity using geothermal energy.
It is clear that there are five distinct stages to generating electricity, starting with cold water pumped down and ending with electricity distributing by power grid.
At the first stage of the process, the cold water goes down a 4.5- kilometer- long pipe into the injection well. The water then travels through geothermal zone, where its temperature is increased by hot rocks.
The next stage is injecting heated water into the production well and pumping the water above the ground into a condenser. This is where vaporization occurs, the vapor is used to power and spin the turbine. As the turbine rotates, the generator is activated to produce electricity. Finally, the electricity is distributed by power grid for different purpose.