The diagram below shows information about member attendance at various clubs in the metro city

The given bar graph illustrates information of about metro city regard various clubs. Four different clubs was visit by people within seven month period.
it is vivid clear that the numbers of visit in French club remain almost constant in first six month that was around 60000. However , in july , number of visitors increase up to 78000. The most regularity ,in number of visits was seem in British club that was nearly 60000.
Probing ahead , in american club the numbers of visitors almost same from january to April that was 80000 but slightly increase in the month of may and july it was near 83000. The highest number of visits was seemed in the month of june that was around 97000. In Japanese club visitors number remain almost similar in every month near 40000.
Overall, it is clear from graph that number of visitors in american club was highest in the month of june as compared to other clubs