The diagram below shows the production and processing of milk and dairy products for commercial sale Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The picture describes the process in which milk and dairy products are produced for commercial purpose.
There are total 9 stages to produce the completed products, beginning with feeding cows and ending with milk and other products are ready for sale.
At the initial stages, cows, which are grazing lawn and grass, are drained their milk in a milking machine in every morning and evening. After that, cow milk experiences storage process in refrigerators to maintain and preserve useful components before being daily transported by milk tanker to Dairy where it is processed.
At the point of the stage, natural cow milk becomes the direct material for producing dairy products including cheese, cream and butter. In addition, a large amount of milk is then pasteurized and packaged respectively to complete milk production. Eventually, all finished products are delivered to consuming points such as supermarkets and shops for commercial sale.