The diagram below shows a simple system that turn dirty water into clean water Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisions where relevant

The diagram below shows a simple system that turn dirty water into clean water.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisions where relevant.

The diagram illustrates the process of producing drinking water from a filter system which is constructed from simple components.
Overall, the production of clean water includes 4 stages, beginning with the supply of impured water and ending with the delivery, which is water being ready to use.
The process begins with dirty water being poured into the top of a plastic barrel. This water then passed through 3 different flilter layers containing natural materials, these are sand, charcoal, and grave respectively. As a result, pure water is produced and contained in the final layer.
At the next stage, the treated water is transffered to a storage drum by using a pipe which connects the two main mentioned components. One end of the pipe is put in the gravel and another one is put in the storage drum. Finally, water can be collected by opening a tap located in the bottom of the storage drum.