The diagram illustrates the process of making traditional wooden shoes called clogs Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagram illustrates the process of making traditional wooden shoes called clogs. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The diagram shows how clogs are made – a type of traditional wooden shoes. The process consists of six main stages, which start from cutting the wood into pieces and finish with decorating the product.

To begin with, you need to use a saw to cut the poplar or willow wood into pieces with a size of a clog that you measured previously. Then, an axe should be used to outline the form of the clog. Next, use a knife to cut the unwanted parts of the wood.

Once the shape of the clog is completed, you need to make a hole by boring out the shoe's interior with a spoon drill. After that, using sandpaper to rub the inside and outside of the shoes, which helps them become smoother and ready for decoration. You can decorate the clogs by painting a picture in the front or drawing a favorite color on it. The clog is then ready to be worn now.