The diagram shows the changes that have taken place at West Park Secondary School since its construction in 1950 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The given diagram illustrates the transition in the structural layout of West Park Secondary School in three different time frames since its construction in the year 1950

Overall, it can be noticed that there is no change on the main road side of the school in the given three years.

Initially, in the year 1950 the property was divided into four symmetric blocks with houses and farmland on the left and school and playground on the right.

Going Forward, in 1980 the layout underwent major changes with car parking and science block replacing the housing space . School became the main building and farmland was used as a sport field.

In 2010 the car parking space was of major concern for the architects housing science block and main school building in it. The playground was reduced in size accommodating a small sports field on its right hand side

Essays by the user: