The diagram shows how rainwater is collected for the use of drinking water in an Australian town Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagram shows how rainwater is collected for the use of drinking water in an Australian town.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The diagram shows the various stages of milk processing methods and the production of dairy products, milk packets, and their techniques.

Looking at the diagram as a whole, it is evident that there are eight stages involved in this milk production process that starts with cows grazing and end with the final products reaching the demanded customers.

To begin with, the milk production starts with the cows grazing, and then they are milked by the automated milking machine twice a day. In the next stage, the fresh milk is stored in the huge refrigerator storage before delivery to the dairy. The processes of milk collecting, storing, and transporting to dairy factories are repeated daily.

Once fresh milk is delivered to the dairy, some of the milk is pasteurised and packaged to prepare for delivery. Moreover, the remaining milk is converted into dairy products such as cheese, cream, and butter. Ultimately, the final products are moved to supermarkets for sale to customers.