The diagram shows a process of making a storage area from a material called concrete canvas

The diagram shows a process of making a storage area from a material called concrete canvas.

The given grap illustrates the method of making a storage are from concrete canvas. Overall, there are 8 main stages in this process, commencing with manufacturing and culminating in the usage of this site for storage.
The process begin with combine 3 different materials to fabricate concrete canvas. Fibre is used for the first layer, dry concrete is used for the middle layer and waterproof is used for the bottom layer. After the produce-stage, the concrete canvas is transported to the site in the truck, where it is unpacked. Next, it is spreaded on the ground and pulled open by a rope attached with a truck, the concrete canvas is dragged for 10 metres and then secured at the 4 concerns by 4 pegs. Afterwards, the concrete canvas is inflated air by a airpump to make dome shape and it has a door at one end. At this stage, the concrete tent is pumped air to a hight of 8 metres. The following step is spray water to solidify the concrete canvas. It must be sit for 20 to 24 hours prior to used for storing things