The diagrams below illustrate the early tools from 1 4 million years ago and 800 000 years ago Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and making comparisons where relevant

The diagrams below illustrate the early tools from 1.4 million years ago and 800,000 years ago. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and making comparisons where relevant.

The diagram presents a comparison of prehistoric tools dating back 1.4 and 0.8 million years ago. Overall, the older tool is less refined with rougher edges, while the newer one appears smoother and better preserved.

Comparing the two tools from the frontal view, the one from 1.4 million years ago is slightly narrower, displaying a less defined shape. The more recent one comes to a sharper point with clearly rounded sides.

The side view reveals that the older tool is also bulkier with more jagged indents than the much smoother one from 800,000 years ago. Finally, in terms of the back view, there is a distinct contrast as the newer has fewer major cracks and closely mirrors its front side. The older tool, on the other hand, is approximately half the size overall and is chipped down greatly in the back.