The diagrams below show the changes that have taken place at West Park Secondary School since its construction in 1950

The diagrams below show the changes that have taken place at West Park Secondary School since its construction in 1950.

The map gives information about the changes that have taken place at West Park Secondary school since its erraction in 1950.

Overall,it is clear that the main road was stable it is place over the time.Besides,over a sixty-years period from 1950 and 2010,school is extended while the house area is demolished in the school's layout diagram.

In 1950,there were three houses, school was located near the home.However,it is replaced by other buildings is that Science block and car park in 1980.In addition,farmland is also replaced sports field in 1980.

From 1980 to 2010,the school's layout diagram change in size of some area.The sports field was reduced in 2010.Then thecar park area was organized.The playground did not change at all inthe 1950s and 1980s but was reduced by 2010.Furthermore sports field was reduced by 2010.In contrast,the main road remained unchanged throughout the period.