The figures give information about economic growth and household expenditure across a range of categories Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The line demonstrates the economic growth from 1995 to 2010, meanwhile the pie chart illustrates the household expenditure. Seen together, there appears to be a realtionship between the expansion of economic and the consumption of household.
The line shows that the economic growth stood at 1 in 1995. The figure fluctauted until 2003 and it reached at the top nearly 5 in 2 years later. After 2005, the number of expansion of economic declined sponteneously till 1008, the fortnight later, the figures rose slightly.
The figure 2 demonstrates the household expenditure and how it is relevant to the economy expanded. For instance, when the econmic's expansion increased , the household requirements also increased, which is irrelative basic needs as cloth, entertainment and travel accounted for a quarter of total consumption. However, when the economy extended decreased, the vital demands such as food and housing expanded.