The first chart below shows how energy is used in an average Australian household The second chart shows the greenhouse gas emissions which result from this energy use Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make compari

The first chart below shows how energy is used in an average Australian household. The second chart shows the greenhouse gas emissions which result from this energy use.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The two pie charts illustrate the average usage of energy in Australian household and the average of emission release from those energy. The biggest portion of energy used in Australian families is for heating, consuming 42 percent of the total. However, its gas releases less than a quarter, only at 15 percent. In contrast, refrigeration and lighting hold the small amount in the total, at 4 and 7 percent respectively. Surprisingly that, the gas emissions result in the double amount, at 8 and 14 percent respectively. Besides that, there are two factors that its percentage of use and release is nearly the same, cooling takes a tiny portion at 2 to 3 percent and watering holds the higher amount at 30 to 32 percent. And for the other appliances, its energy was used at around 15 percent, but it releases a higher portion of gas, at 28 percent.