The first chart below shows how energy is used in an average Australian household The second chart shows the greenhouse gas emissions which result from this energy use

The first chart below shows how energy is used in an average Australian household. The second chart shows the greenhouse gas emissions which result from this energy use.

The pie charts compare the proportions of energy used in an average Australian household through six activities, and the percentage of the greenhouse gas emissions from those actions.
Overall, it can be seen that heating contains the largest proportion of energy use, while the opposite is true for cooling. Additionally, water heating has the largest percentage of gas emission out of six aspects. Furthermore, cooling has the lowest amount of gas exhaust.
Regarding the first chart, the percentage of consumed energy is highest in heating, at 42%, followed by water heating and other appliances, with 30% and 15% respectively. 7% of energy is expensed in refrigeration, whilst powders in lighting account for 4%. Besides, energy consumed in cooling was the least, at only 2%.
In terms of the second chart, 32%