The flowchart illustrates the production of coloured plastic paper clips in a small factory Write a report for a university tutor describing the production process

The flow chart illustrate how to produce colored plastic paper clips production in small factory. There are five steps involved in process, start with selecting the material molten plastic and ending with packing and despatch.

To begin, molten plastic poured into moulds distinguished in three different colors. Which are red, blue and yellow. After that moving to second step, this clips after that checking for strength in quality control machine, Also at this step the machine will automatically reject poor clips. In the third step, workers in the factory sort all the clips manually by hands. putting mixed color clips in a group and single color clips into another group. After third step is completed, two types of color clips another time checking threw quality control machine to make sure they are put in group correctly. And the finally the process ends by packing and deliver to market.