The following bar chart shows the percentage of male and female teachers in six different types of educational setting in the UK in 2010

The chart represents the gender distribution of teachers working in different levels of education in England in 2010.

It is clear that women were in the majority in schools for children. In higher education, men increased sharply in the number.

According to the bar chart, nursery and primary school attracted more women than men. women accounted for 96% of human resources in nursery school, while the equivalent figure for men was just 4%. Similarly, the portion of female teachers who worked in primary school was 92%, which was more than 10 times that of the male ones.

In the remaining 4, male teachers saw a significantly larger percentage in the number while that of female ones was only half left. In secondary school, college and private training institute, the quantity of both genders was almost the same. At university, men predominated with 70%, which was approximately double the percentage of women working there.