The given graph shows the past and the projected figures of the government spending as a percentage of GDP for the years 2000 to 2025 in three areas

The given graph shows the past and the projected figures of the government spending as a percentage of GDP for the years 2000 to 2025 in three areas.

Besides undergraduate training programs offered by aof and bav also have a lot in common such as advanced training program, international training program, general program, dual degree program. Although they have the same training program, they still have some different aspects as majors, subjects, lecturers, lesson period, expected learning outcome , admission score. Furthermore, the tuition fees of bav is different from the tuition of aof. bav located in the center of Hanoi capital so people always think they will spend more money for bav than aof located in the suburb . But the incredible fact that the tuition fee in aof is much more than bav. The school fees for general program in aof is as high as advanced program in bav; futhermore, the tuition fees of international training program in aof is approximately 2 869.29 usd higher than their bav 500 usd.