The given line graph provides the information about the document of immigration emigration and bar graph shad lights on net migration in UK The year under consideration are 1999 and 2008

The given line graph provides the information about the document of immigration emigration and bar graph shad lights on net migration in UK. The year under consideration are 1999 and 2008.

At the glad, it can be clearly seen from line that in 1999, the data of immigration that was highest that accounted for 45000. It was followed by emigration with below 300. Afterwards the number of immigration data that increased continuously during the time period then steady and reached at the peak point with 600 thousands. The account of emigration data which was rise and then it was slightly till 2006. Next, the number of emigration data that decreased in 2007. Then again increased.

Furthermore, In bar graph, the number of net migration that was nearby 200 thousands in started year's. After, it declined little less then. In 2004, it increased and then declined in followed two years. In last year it was decrease and reached at 150 thousands.

Thus, from overall, it is clearly that the figure of immigration data that was maximum.