The given pie graphs show percentage of how much money the children at the age of 5 to 18 spend in their life in the UK in 2007

The given pie graphs show percentage of how much money the children at the age of 5 to 18 spend in their life in the UK in 2007. In all, seven items are considered, namely recreation, eating out, clothing, snack and beverage, communication, transports, and “other”.
According to the chart, the largest area of money was spent on amusement activities, at 35%, followed by eating out ranked second place, with 23%. The children also took a significant number of their money, spending 19% on their new clothes.
The remainder of budget was in smaller amount, as shown by the graph that just only 7% being paid for snacks and beverage, and 6% was spent on communications. 5% is the number that the children wass used for means of transport and unspecified purposes.

In summary, it is clear that the majority of their money was spent on combined categories of recreation, eating, and clothing, while a very tiny number are used for combination of transport and communication.