The graph and table below show the average monthly temperatures and the average number of hours of sunshine per year in three major cities Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The graph and table below show the average monthly temperatures and the average number of hours of sunshine per year in three major cities. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The line graph highlights medium monthly temperatures and the medium number of hours of sunshine per year in three vital cities.Overall: The monthly temperatures in London and New York experienced dramatically rise in the beginning, while Sydney started the period decreasing, and all of them have a little fluctuating.It is clear that in January, London and New York were nearby 8% and 4% respectively. London's rate considerably rised until July almost 23%, however after the period it witnessed noticeably decline until at the end of the period 10%. New York witnessed the period 4%, and after that it moderately growing until July and it was nearby 29%, and this period finished with dropping until December it was 5%. Sydney encountered almost 25% in January, and continued levle off untill March. However it saw noticeably decline nearby 16% up to July, and then it experienced dramatically rise until end of the period 25%.