The graph and table below show the average monthly temperatures and the average number of hours of sunshine per year in three major cities Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The graph and table below show the average monthly temperatures and the average number of hours of sunshine per year in three major cities. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

Consequently, with the Graph and Table, we will describe the average monthly temperatures and the average number of hours of sunshine per year in three large cities. Summarizing the information, choosing and reporting the main characteristics, and, if necessary, make comparisons.
In the graph and we can understand that Sydney in January and December had a high temperature, but in the middle of June, July and in August it decreased. In New York it was 5 powers, but in the between of the year it enlarged to thirteen, and in London it was 9 degrees, closer to March it increased slightly, but in August it began to decline until December again dropped to 5-10 degrees
In the total sunshine, New York is gaining the most with 2.535 hours. Sydney is 62 times less than New York, that is, 2,473 hours of sunshine, while London has about 1,180 hours of sunshine.