The graph and table below shows the average monthly temperatures and the average number of hours of sunshine per year in three major cities

The line chart and table detail both average annual temperatures and total hours of sunshine in a given year in London, New York, and Sydney. Overall, London and New York display broadly similar four-season climates, though the extremes are more pronounced in New York while Sydney has a reverse weather pattern with milder overall temperatures. In terms of overall sunshine, New York leads, followed closely by Sydney and distantly by London.

Looking first of all at London and New York, both undergo serious drops in temperature beginning in November as the former falls to just over 10 degrees Celsius, intersecting the latter at the same point.
Overall sunshine shows a different pattern with New York (2,535 hours) and Sydney (2,473) proximate and London much lower at 1,180.