The graph below gives information about Dubai gold sales in 2002 Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The graph below gives information about Dubai gold sales in 2002.
Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The line graph depicts the information about the gold saled in Dubai in 2002.

Overall, it can be manifested that, sales of gold remain same at the end of the 2002. Whereas, little bit fluctuation was noted throughout the year and they were highest in March and weakest in July and September.

Firstly, in the first month of 2002, they stood 200 millions dirhams and rose slightly to reach about 225 million in February. This was followed by another increase, although much steeper , in March when sales increase about 125 million dirhams more then February.

However, this up going trend was suddenly broken and sales decrease dramatically over 4 months to reach over 100 million dirhams In July. In the August it rise back to January levels, but dropped again at same level as July. The small increase of over 150 million dirhams in October and after that it remain static for the last two month.