The graph below gives information about the number of cases of diarrhea in Mashhad between 1983 and 1992 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagram depicts how the number of cases of diarrhea in Mashard fluctuated over a period of ten years. Overall, the amount of cases of diarrhea in Mashard peaked the highest point in 1989 and the weakest in 1992

It is observed that in the first year was 1983, people with diarrhea stood at 100 persons and remained relatively unchanged until 1985. This was followed by an slight increase, the number of cases of diarrhea in 1987 were almost 100 people higher than 1985. However, this upward trend was unexpectedly broken and the figures declined remarkably to reach the second lowest point of the graph in 1988. Then, the data climbed dramatically up to 400 people and nearly doubled since 1987. Subsequently, 1991 came with a minimal dip of almost 50 people with diarrhea, after which statistics levelled off and plunged tremendously to zero in 1992