The graph below shows average carbon dioxide Co2 emissions per person in the United Kingdom Sweden Italy and Portugal between 1967 and 2007 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant Write at

The graph below shows average carbon dioxide (Co2) emissions per person in the United Kingdom, Sweden, Italy, and Portugal between 1967 and 2007.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

Write at least 150 words.

The graph illustrates the average amount of co2 emissing a person in UK, Sweden, Italy, and Portugal from 1967 to 2007.

Overall, UK witnessed the largest amount of co2 per individual in both 1967 and 2007, compared to the other nations. In addition, despite releasing the same capacity of greenhouse gas, Sweden and Portugal experienced different trends over period of time.

To begin with, Europeans initially generated nearly 11 metric tonnes of co2 in 1967, followed by the downward trend in years later but still reached the highest number of just under nine metric tonnes in 2007. By contrast, Italians released more and more greenhouse gas and the figure of this nation rose to just under eight metric tonnes in the last year.

Despite the fact that Sweden and Portugal ended up releasing the same capacity of co2 (five metric tonnes), they obviously had different trends over period of time. While Sweden started emissing less co2 consecutively from 1977, the figure of Portugal in contrast drastically increased by four metric tonnes during the 47-year-period.