The graph below shows average carbon dioxide CO2 emissions per person in the United Kingdom Sweden Italy and Portugal between 1967 and 2007 The line graph gives information about the number of Iranian Greek and Turkish students who enrolled at Sheffield U

The graph below shows average carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions per person in the United Kingdom, Sweden, Italy and Portugal between 1967 and 2007.
The line graph gives information about the number of Iranian, Greek and Turkish students who enrolled at Sheffield University between 2005 and 2009.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The diagram illustrates the enrollment of Iranian, greek, and Turkish students at Sheffield University from 2005 to 2009. Overall, the enrollment of Turkish and Iranian students rose significantly while the figure for greek admissions dropped tremendously throughout the period.
As can be seen from the graph, turkey accounted for the lowest number of students enrolled, standing at 20 in 2005. Afterward, its figure experienced a substantial growth from 20 to over 120 students. Similarly, the number of Iranian students increased gradually before witnessing a dramatic rise, from 40 in 2005 to over 80 in 2008. In 2009, Iran generated the highest number of enrollment members.
By contrast, the data of Greece started at approximately 180 in 2005 and then grew to under 160 in 2006. substantially, after dropping considerably to around 70, the number of greek learners saw a slight decrease of roughly 30. It is noticeable that the figure for Greece became the lowest admissions in 2009.