The graph below shows the average number of UK commuters traveling each day by car bus or train between 1970 and 2030 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The line graph gives information about the average number of people traveling to work using three means of transport per day in the UK in 60 years.
Overall, it is clear that the car is by far the most popular means of transport for UK commuters. Also, in the period 1970 – 2030, considerable growth in the number of people traveling by car and train while the number of travelers using the bus experience a downward trend slightly.
The number of passengers traveling by car and train started at approximately 5 and 2 million respectively in 1970. Inside, users traveling to work by car were higher than the bus by about 1 million, in contrast, travelers using the train were twice times lower than the bus. A significant rise of 3 million is seen in the number of commuters using cars and trains from 1970 to 2030. By 2030, people using cars and trains to work are estimated at roughly 9 and 5 million respectively.
The number of commuters using the bus stood at roughly 4 million in 1970. For 60 years, there is a slight fall of 1 million in the figures for users who travel by bus. By 2030, people using the bus to work are predicted to reach roughly 3 million.