The graph below shows the cinema attendance of people on different days of the week in 2003 2005 and 2007 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparison where relevant

The graph below shows the cinema attendance of people on different days of the week in 2003, 2005 and 2007. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparison where relevant.

The bar graph illustrates the attendance of people in the theatre on different days of the week in 2003, 2005, 2007.

Overall, it can be manifested that among the week, most of the people going to cinemas on saturday, whereas least humans on monday. Moreover, more people attended cinemas on weekends than on weekdays.

There was no much variation in the given three years in cinema attendance. In all the three years, from Tuesday to Thursday, approximately 10% of individuals went to the cinema. The least number of people have attended cinemas on mondays. This percentage was 7%, 6% and 5% in all the years respectively. 16% of people attended cinemas on friday in all the given period.

A little over 15% watched the cinema on friday's, in all three given years. On saturday and Sunday's cinema halls were flooded with people like over 25% and 20% went for viewing films on these two days respectively.