The graph below shows the contribution of three sectors agriculture manufacturing and business and financial services to the UK economy in the twentieth century Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and the comparisons whe

The bar chart compares percentage of three sectors - Agriculture, Manufacturing and Business and financial service contributed to the UK economy in the 20th century.
It's clear that there were changes in contribution of three sectors. The contribution of Agriculture and manufacturing fall significantly while contribution of business and financial increased steadily.
In 1900, Agriculture, manufacturing and Business and financial sectors contributed at rough 47%, 43%, 3% respectively The following 50 years, Agriculture sector contributed at approximately 50%, which made it the highest contribution. The percentage of Manufacturing sector dropped slightly by about 9% while there was an increase in percentage of business and financial sector by 5%. From 1950 to 2000, the contribution of business and financial sector went up from 8% to 27%. By contrast, the contribution of agriculture, manufacturing sectors declined considerably by about 48%, 20%.