The graph below shows the contribution of three sectors agriculture manufacturing and business and financial services to the UK economy in the twentieth century Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and the comparisons whe

The bar chart demonstrates the share of the main three important economic spheres in the economy of the UK in the developing period of the country. The data is provided in percent measurements per sector for a century with focus at years 1900,1950,1975,2000.
Overall, an involvement of farmers in the agriculture field became unpopular, as a result of scientific development during the whole period. Manfacturing industry was far less common. However, a growth in financial literacy of the population affected to the expansion of entrpreneurship activity in the business and financial service.
Remarkably, the indication for agriculture witnessed a dramatic fall at around 5% in 2000 despite its peak in 1950. The manfacturing index slightly decreased. Its 45% in 1900 halved until 12% in 2000.
In stark contrast, the contribution for business and financial service saw an exponential uptake. Its initial approximateley 3% ended the period at about 35%.