The graph below shows the different modes of transport used to travel to and from work in Manchester in 1960 1980 and 2000 Write a report for a university lecture describing the information below

The graph below shows the different modes of transport used to travel to and from work in Manchester in 1960, 1980, and 2000. Write a report for a university lecture describing the information below.

The columns graph compares the percentage of people used 4 different means of transport to move around in Manchester over 40-year period.
Overall, there was a significant fluctuation of the amount of people using bus, car, bike, and foot in 1960 and 2000, while this figure decreased marginally in 1980.
Looking at details, in 1960, almost people worked and travelled on foot, which rose 35%, while car was just over 5% people using to move. 40 years later, however, the figure changed considerably. The number of people using car reached more 35%, which was double increase in the number of people working on foot.
Having the same trends, people using bike was more than that for bus, just over 25% and 20% respectively, while this figure was contrary in 1980 with over 25% people travelling by bus and just over 20% that working by bike.