The graph below shows female unemployment rates in each country of the United Kingdom in 2013 and 2014 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant Write at least 150 words

This graph illustrates the rate of female unemployment in the year 2013 and 2014 for four major countries of UK consisting of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.

Initially, in the year 2013, England help at he top position in female unemployment followed by Scotland who was below by slight margin. Wales was at the lowest with a difference of 0.2% from northern Ireland.

Moving on to the year 2014, Northern Ireland was at a better stage in comparison to last year and marked the bottom position in the list of countries. Overall, there is a decline in percentage of every country except for Scotland which declared a hike by 0.6% when compared to last year. England and Wales went low by 0.3% and 0.4% respectively.

To sum up, on an average unemployed females has decreased significantly in United Kingdom, however there are some regions which needs attention.