the graph below shows home heating fuel choice according to the year the house was built Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

the graph below shows home heating fuel choice according to the year the house was built. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant

The graph gives information on how home heating fuel choice has changed since the house was built during a span of years, from before 1950 to 2010.
It can be seen that natural gas was much more famous than electricity for the majority of the period given. However, more and more people prefer using electricity, which figures reached the same high as those for fossil fuel.
From before 1950 to 1969, the percentage of natural gas was at the highest point which remained at a peak of 60%. There was a significant increase by about 10% from around 15% to 25% in the the proportion of electricity during the same period.
By 2010, the amount of gas consumed per person had plummeted to around 40% , in contrast the consumption of electricity had doubled since the 1970s, to approximately 45% each person. After fuel decreased considerably by 20% in 1970, it still continued with that figure in the remaining years of time given.