The graph below shows the number of complaints made about noise to Environmental Health authorities in the city of Newtown between 1980 and 1996 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The line graph provides information about how domains of noise complaints changed in Newtown from 1980 to 1996. It is clear that the complaints about road works were significantly higher than others, and the complaints about Domestic were lowest in 1996.
In 1980, the amounts of complaints from Domestic/households was more than 600. Followed by complaints about road works and factories (500 and 400, respectively). At that time, the lowest of complaints was traffic noise, with approximately 300 complaints. That means the complaints about Domestic/households were more than twice that of traffic noise.
Starting with traffic noise, the amounts of complaints enormously increased from 500 to 1200 in 16 years, and twice for traffic noise complaints in 1996. Meanwhile, the complaints from Domestic/households significantly decreased to lower than 200. On the other hand, the complaints about traffic noise and factories up to around 600 complaints. And the total complaints of noise was over 2000 complaints.