the graph below shows the proportion of types of magazines sold by the company in 1975 1995 and 2015 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

the graph below shows the proportion of types of magazines sold by the company in 1975, 1995 and 2015
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar chart provides information about how the company purchased different kinds of magazines in the years 1975, 1995, and 2015.

Overall, sports magazines were sold at the top in three different research years. Besides, the consumptions of magazines of fashion and neighbor chocolate followed a downward trend whereas those of food and others remained unchanged in the final year.

Regarding purchased sports magazines, there was a slight 5% increase in 1995 (from 32% to 37%) then reached a peak of almost 42% in the final year. By contrast, the proportion of fashion magazines sold witnessed a significant decline of a fourth time fall, from over 20% to 5% between 1975 and 2005. Similarly, a small decrease by 6% in sales of neighbor chocolate magazines can be seen in 1995, its figure stayed unchanged in 2015, with one-fifth of magazines purchased.

In terms of food magazines, the figure for its sales climbed up twice in 1995 (22%) then finished the period at the same level that they began (10%). A similar trend can also be seen in other magazines' consumption, starting with 26% in 1975 and being recorded an approximately 6% growth in 1995.