The graph below shows radio and television audiences throughout the day in 1992 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The graph below shows radio and television audiences throughout the day in 1992. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

In the past, the radio took a large position in people's lives as the TV was just in two colors; so, the graph before us is analyzing how citizens of the UK especially the ones who are over 4 years old were most interested in over about 3 months: October, November, and December.
First of all, the radio audience took first place in the noontime, but it kept going down really sharp. When it comes to the Television audience, we can see a gradual rise till it reaches the maximum value between noontime and midnight.
As a start point, in the noontime people preferred to listen to the radio over watching the Television from about 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. with a percentage of about 28%. Then, from noontime to the rest of the day, the TV audience kept rising sharply till it reached a percentage of 45% at exactly 8 p.m., really close to double the audience of the radio. As soon as that maximum point is reached, both of the two audiences decrease to a really low point at exactly after 2 p.m.
Overall, Radio and Television are a means of entertainment for people that's why they choose what best suits them and how can they benefit the most from the time and the content of what they do watch or listen to.