The graph shows the number of visitors to a variety of art galleries in 2011 Summarize the information below by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The graph shows the number of visitors to a variety of art galleries in 2011. Summarize the information below by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The given chart compares the amount of people to six exhibitions of different countries in 2011 per million.
Overall, it can be seen that louvre in france had the vast majority of visitors in comparison with other groups, while hermitage was least attended.
According to the graph, france had about 9 million viewers to louvre in 2011. Whereas, korea, spain and russia had nearly three times lower number of attendants to their galleries. There were exactly 3 million visitors in spain, National Museum of korea presented slightly higher figure with just over 3 million people. In contrast, people who attended State hermitage in russia were less with the quantity of below 3 million people. The number of people who went to Metropoliten museum in usa was approximately similar to quantity in British museum in uk. usa showed higher rate of 6 million people and uk had indicator of just under 6 million of visitors.