How many males and females take part in traditional and recreational activities can be summarized as follows

How many males and females take part in traditional and recreational activities can be summarized as follows.

In general, the amount of time which is spent on computer games is the most popular among boys while most girls have a positive mood with dancing activities.

As is illustrated from the chart, computer games were played by boys, accounting for just over one in three per cent as opposed to compare with 18% of girls. Moreover, physically demanding sports including baseball and soccer are attractive to boys with 26% and 17% respectively of time being spent on them. However, among girls, those are substituted by dancing and gymnastics with 27% and 11% correspondingly. Meanwhile, over tenfold girls show interest in reading as opposed to in comparison with boys with a tiny minority (1%). In terms of skateboarding and listen to music, both genders share the equally balanced proportions, which accounting for 11% and 10% in that order.