IELTS 4 Test 1 Writing task 1 The table below shows the proportion of different categories of families living in poverty in Australia in 1999 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant You sh

The table provides the informations about several household poor living conditions in Australia during the year 1999. The table also illustrates the percentage of poor people from all households in Australia during 1999, which is round about two million.

It is clearly shown in the table that proportion of poor people from the age family with no children are living more prosperously than that of young age families with children. However, the proportion of people from single parent families stood at near 21 percente, which is nearly one fifth of the family.

The second most percentage of people living in poor condition are from single adult family with no children, while this percentage is dramatically decrease for the families of age group.