It is believed that government spends more much money for building railways rather than roads In this essay extremely disagree with this statement because of some reasons

It is believed that government spends more much money for building railways rather than roads. In this essay extremely disagree with this statement because of some reasons.

The advantage of roads are the society will be easier to do their activities. If government did it, he would improve economy of country. For instance, Indonesia is famous about developing country. If transformation does not support it, Indonesian people will not improve the financial of their country.
In the one hand, disadvantages of building roads that it makes traffic jump everytime because a lot of people will use private transportation rather than public transportation.
On the other hand, if government is supposed to spend much money on railways. It's help the society from traffic jump that can block their working time.
On balance, government should pay attention to both of them. So that transportation could be balance.