Is It Favorite or Favourite Marko Ticak Marko Ticak Grammar It is sometimes said that the United States and the United Kingdom are two countries separated by a common language Despite the fact that English is the most widely used language in both countrie

Is It Favorite or Favourite?
Marko Ticak
Marko Ticak
· Grammar
It is sometimes said that the United States and the United Kingdom are two countries separated by a common language. Despite the fact that English is the most widely used language in both countries, a distinction is often made between the English used in the United States—American English—and the English used in the United Kingdom—British English. The differences between the two varieties of English are usually subtle, but they exist nonetheless, particularly around spelling.

Favorite and favourite are both correct spellings, depending on whether you use American or British spelling standards. Favorite is preferred in American English, while favourite is preferred in British English. Sometimes, favorite or favourite can be used and the correct form depends on which style guide you follow.

Is It Favorite or Favourite?
Marko Ticak
Marko Ticak
· Grammar