The line chart illustrates how loads of scholars in Vietnam studied in the three various countries namely France Russia and the US over a period of 15 years

The line chart illustrates how loads of scholars in Vietnam studied in the three various countries, namely France, Russia, and the US over a period of 15 years.

The line chart illustrates how loads of scholars in vietnam studied in the three various countries, namely france, russia, and the US over a period of 15 years.

It can be seen that the average number of vietnamese undergraduates studying increased over the period shown, the opposite was true for russia, whereas the figure for america was the highest rate among these countries.

In 2000, the sum of vietnamese pupils researched in france was the highest, around 3.5 trillion, compared with almost 3 trillion in russia and nearly 1.5 thousand in america. Between 2000 and 2005, while the total of studies learning in russia decreased nearly 1.9 trillion, the number of those studying in france remained stably. By contrast, the figure for america reached a peak to 3 trillion in 2005.

By 2015, the figures for america and france increased dramatically to about 4.5 and 5 trillion juniors respectively and were expected to increase moderately. In 2010, the average sum of learners in vietnam studying in russia hit the lowest point of 2 trillion, on the contrary, the amount of those recovered to around 2.5 trillion at the end of the period.