The line graph and table give an information about the average monthly temperatures and the medium number of sunny hours each year in three cities Overall it is immediately apparent that Sydney experiences higher temperature in winter than other two towns

The line graph and table give an information about the average monthly temperatures and the medium number of sunny hours each year in three cities.

Overall, it is immediately apparent that Sydney experiences higher temperature in winter than other two towns. However, during spring and autmn the temperature stands at the lowest rate in Sydney while London and New York reach high weather temperature over that seasons.
In terms of sunny hours per year in each areas, New York stands at the top level.

To begin, on January and February the temperature of weather stands at 25 °C in Sydney which is the highest for that months among all three cities. However, it is only 5°C hot in New York and almost 10 °C in London on that two months. Then, from March there is a gradual decline in temperature from 25 °C to 15 °C untill July in Sydney, which is followed by marked growth to the 25 °C until December.

London and New York have nearly similar weather, both countries witness gradual increase per month with one difference that New York reaches a high of temperature 30 °C hot during the whole summer, whilst it is 20 °C in London. In September a slow fall begins falling until December showing the same number as it is in January in both cities.