The line graph below shows the land used for organic crops in two countries between 1985 and 2010 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The line graph illustrates the area to produce organic food in two different countries during the period from 1985 to 2010.
It is evident from the graph that over the period, organic farming land had significantly increased in both nations after experiencing a sharp decline.
According to the graph, in 1985, Country A's land for organic food was exactly the same as that of Country B, at 25 thousand hectares. In the 1990s, both saw a gentle increase. Thereafter, the figures in both experienced a significant upsurge, reaching their peak at well over 275 and 175 thousand hectares, respectively.
Over the next five years, organic farming land in both countries experienced a slight fall. After that, the area of land for organic crops in Country A plummetted substantially from 275 to roughly 175. On the other hand, there was a noticeable drop in organic farming land in County B.