The line graph below shows the population size birth rate and the death rate of England and Wales from 1700 to 2000 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The line graph depicts that information about population size , birthrate and deathrate in uk and wales and the period taken into consideration from 1700 to 2000.
A glance at picture apparently delineates that birthrate higher than morality rate.
Commencing with In year 1700, the population size was only less than 5 millions and after 50 years, the ratio increased slightly and reached at 10 millions and from 1750 to 1700, the figures remained stable at 10 millions but In year 1800, the proportion sky rocketed and reached at 50 millions.
Moving toward, the death rate and birth rate , In 1700, the morality rate and natality rate at 30 millions and both rates inclined gradually and reached a more than 35 millions in 1750 and to 1950,the death and birth rate showed up and downs however the mortality rate stable at 20 millions and natality rate grew up and reached at
25millons.

Essays by the user: