The line graph compares the number of visitors to two different places in the city of Grenby during a week It is evident that people who visit museum are more higher than people visited amusement park Visitors go to museum from Wednesday to sunday are ent

The line graph compares the number of visitors to two different places in the city of Grenby during a week.
It is evident that people who visit museum are more higher than people visited amusement park. Visitors go to museum from Wednesday to sunday are entirely increase, while the opposite is true for amusement park.
Looking at the information for more detail, visitors visiting the museum on Monday equal to the number of visitors on Wednesday, at 300 people. Whereas visitor's amusement park on Wednesday are merely decreased by 50 people compare to Monday.
Tourist of history museum on Friday is twice as tourist of amusement park. Likewise, with visitors at two this places on sunday